Rules for invited sessions
Invited sessions are (parallel) sessions about a topic or problema of interest within the scope of the Conference/Days. An invited session is organized by its organizer, who will be responsable for calling and looking for participants in accordance with the following instructions:
- The organizer of the session should be a SEIO member. The deadline to submit the proposal is from March 1 to March 31, 2023. Each invited session should include four to five oral presentations with different speakers, and coming for at least three different institutions.
- A researcher can only propose an invited session. Eventually, a session can be organized by two researchers, but none of them can organize another session.
- Speakers of an invited session should be registered in the Conference not later than June 21th, 2023. Otherwise, those registering later will be included in another parallel session.
- The organizer of an invited session is assumed to chair it, as well as to determine the ordering for the presentations.
- Whenever there is a speaker in an invited session who do not speak Spanish, the presentations in the session can be either totally or partially delivered in English.
- A proposal should include a title and the list of authors and tentative titles of presentations in it.
- The Scientific Committee of the Conference will be in charge of the approval of the invited sessions.
- Once the invited session has been approved, each speaker must register and submit their own work by the general procedure through the Private Area
- Proposals will be sent through the congress website, from the proponent's account (opened after pre-registration) through the Send invited session proposal menu.
Propose a guest session
(you must register first)